Tuesday 17 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butters - Peach Parfait

The Revlon Lip Butters have created quite a stir in the Beauty World and I have to say, I'm in love! I only have one colour (I'm not made of money!!) so I picked up Peach Parfait which is a beautiful pinky colour with a hint of coral and the most gorgeous gold glitter in it.


The Lip Butters are described to have "sheer to medium colour with a buttery shine". I would agree with the sheer to medium colour part but I not quite sure what a "buttery shine" is exactly?! What I would say though, is they go on a dream, the colour is beautiful and they really do feel really moisturising on your lips. Having said that, staying power isn't the best, but I think they are absolutely perfect for casual daytime wear.


The other thing I love about them is the packaging. They feel very grown up and are in lipstick form as opposed to in a pot or anything like that (having said that, I did nearly snap mine right off the packaging, Haha!) and I love that the top on the lid is clear so you can really see the colour of the Lip Butter through it. The only other thing I would tell you to watch out for is that you don't really get that much product for the size of the packaging. The photo above is all of the product you get, which compared to the tube isn't the same size. Also, as you can see from the photo, the product does seem to scrape on the sides quite a lot. I thought it was just mine that did this, but on further investigation it seems quite a few people have had this problem.

Overall,  £7.99 seems a little bit expensive to me, so hopefully one of the cheaper brands will come along with a cheaper copy but the product itself is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment